[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] PLEASE READ: 21-22 File Paths for New Aid Year

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Mon Dec 14 12:38:18 PST 2020

Good Afternoon Financial Aid Directors and Technical SMEs:

In preparation for the upcoming Aid Year Rollover workshops and 21-22 processing, 2020 file paths need to be updated in Production.

We in FA SUPPORT will change the 2020 (2019-2020 aid year file paths) that are used on the page below to the 2022 PS Processing Year paths.

If there are any 2020 file paths that should not be updated to 2022, please let us know by end of day Friday, December 18th.

Typically, some colleges may still be reconciling or cleaning up Direct Loans for a prior year and we have been asked to keep those active until they are done uploading/downloading from those folders. You'll see this in the TCC example below.

DG3 & Clark:

For those of you new to ctcLink, we typically only have TWO files/paths active at once. Just before aid year rollover takes place, we'll email you to see if you are done working with the prior year (2020 for 2019-20 processing in this case), so that we can rename those paths and folders. DG3 colleges and Clark should not need to respond to this notice since you processed 2019-20 in FAM. This email is for information only.

Thank you!
FA Support

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D6D216.20DE2070]

[Compass]Marjorie Facio
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
mfacio at sbctc.edu<mailto:mfacio at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1836