[ctcLink-Mobile] HCX Android App Bug

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 3 09:39:20 PST 2022

Good morning all,

We have rolled out a new version of the HCX Android App this morning. In our testing it appears to have fixed the bug that had been reported and is not having issues loading. As there are so many device combinations we have done the most thorough testing that we can. If you find any issues please submit a ticket and we will get it looked at ASAP.

- Drake