[ctcLink-Mobile] Mobile (HCX) - Q&A session, URL, & APP information

Wrye, Tim twrye at highline.edu
Sat Jun 19 14:17:09 PDT 2021

Hi Drake (and everyone)—

We discovered that the URLs for the direct-to-class search options had typos in the spreadsheet you sent out.  All of those had /csaut/ still after /psp/ even though the root site had been updated to csprd.  Update it to /psp/csprd/ and the rest of the string is correct.  The Springboard links were correct.

Tim