[ctcLink-Mobile] Mobile (HCX) - HCX is live!!

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Sat Jun 19 14:28:31 PDT 2021

We are pleased to announce that Mobile HCX is live. We have updated all of the colleges class searches and their springboards to match any changes that have been requested. If you notice anything that needs to be updated or changed please do not hesitate to submit a ticket and we will work on it as soon as we can.

During our testing we have found that the URLs that were sent out previously had a small typo on the class search URLs, a small typo though can have a large impact. We have updated the URLs and checked them again in the attached excel document and they should all be working now.

Getting HCX to launch was a team effort and I would like to recognize those who helped us get to this point.

>From the training team we had our new HCX QRGs put together by Joyce and Kaci.
>From app services Mark, Josh, Daniel, and Brian helped get this project installed and kept everything on track.
>From security Sarah worked diligently to make sure we had all of the access we needed to do the work.
The entire CS Support team helped answer questions with the colleges and provide feedback on HCX.
There are probably a few other folks that I am forgetting but thank you to those who I may not have mentioned.
Also a huge thank you to you the colleges, your drive to make sure your students have the best product available makes the work all worth it.

Thank you for your time,
- Drake