[ctcLink-Mobile] HCX Student Use Advice for DG6?

Heller, Lauren Lauren.Heller at lwtech.edu
Wed Jul 21 15:35:20 PDT 2021

Hello ctcLink Mobile Mailing List,

LWTech is currently configuring our HCX Mobile app for implementation. To better understand our college's adoption & usage of the HCX Mobile App we wanted to check in with schools who have deployed and currently use the HightPoint mobile app. As part of configuration, LWTech is considering the student experience and how we will drive prospective and current students to complete various college activities with/without the App.

If you had involvement in adoption and deployment of the HCX mobile app, Can you share your institution's approach on communicating with students the use of the HCX mobile app on your campuses? Do you have any lessons learned or best practices about how you communicate with your prospective and current students about their usage of the app?

Thanks for any insight you can share on your college's prior or current experiences with HCX!

Sincerely,
Lauren

Lauren Heller
ctcLink (LionsLink) Project Manager