[ctcLink-Mobile] HCX Training Session 7/22/21 @ 9am!

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 15 14:41:54 PDT 2021

In recent discussions with colleges we have had a request to offer some training sessions on how to perform some tasks in HCX. We will be holding our first of these sessions next Thursday from 9am-11am. Please forward this information to any and all faculty or staff that you would like to have join. We have attached the meeting information that you can forward to attendees. The link to the Webex has also been included at the end of this email. We look forward to having you join and participate next week.

- Drake

For this first session we will cover using the class search to find a class and then enrolling in the class. Following that we will do an open Q&A session where we can look at HCX and help go over and answer any questions you may have.

7/22/21 9am-11am
Join from the meeting link
https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=mf58f6e6aaf6dcbc937f3276855b77fe1