[ctcLink-Mobile] HCX Android App Bug

Robert Drake rdrake at sbctc.edu
Tue Dec 28 10:57:35 PST 2021

We have been informed of a bug that is impacting the HCX Android App. There are reports of the application not loading and in the Google Play store a pop up appearing that states that the 'ctcLink' app has a bug. We are working with the vendor to determine the root cause and find a fix for this issue. We will update everyone through this eList once we have more information.

As a reminder if you have any questions regarding HCX please do not hesitate to submit a ticket to help ensure a timely response.

- Drake