[CTCLDA] The CTCLDA Spring Conference is just around the corner!

Chance Stewart cstewart at sbctc.edu
Mon Mar 18 08:31:15 PDT 2019

Good afternoon CTCLDA members,

I want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to sign up and join us in April! Sign up for the conference today and join us for a great conversation about the future of higher education.

The Executive Board and I are very excited to announce the Spring 2019 Leadership Development Conference. The theme for our 2019 conferences is:

Leaders and Innovation: The Future of Higher Education.

I am extremely excited to announce that our Keynote Speaker will be a Futurist that is focused on higher education. We will be joined by Andrea Henderson, JD. Andrea is the President at CC Strategists, a consulting firm focused on public policy, trustee education, and advocacy. Andrea will be sharing her research and visions of the community college of the future. Attached is the Conference Announcement and below is a recently published article that Andrea shared that gives more insight into her work.

https://evolllution.com/revenue-streams/workforce_development/establishing-space-for-the-community-college-of-the-future/

The Spring Conference will take place April 12th at the South Seattle College Georgetown Campus.

The cost of this one day conference is $225 (for Member Colleges) to explore great theories and practices, as well as network with people from across the Washington CTC system.

Please join us April 12th by registering today!
https://www.regonline.com/CTCLDASpring2019Conference

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process please reach out and I will assist in any way that I can.

Chance Stewart, MA
Interim Executive Director
CTC Leadership Development Association
cstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstewart at sbctc.edu>

"The servant-leader is servant first... It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve, to serve first." - Robert K. Greenleaf