[Ctclda] CTCLDA INVITATION

Kati Hays chays at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 5 15:11:53 PST 2018

A MESSAGE FROM CTCLDA EXECUTIVE BOARD PRESIDENT, KEVIN McCARTHY:

Dear Colleagues,

I wish to bring the Winter 2018 CTCLDA Conference to your attention.  I hope that you will strongly consider attending.  The March 2nd meeting is at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland. The location is excellent for many colleges to send people and avoid lodging costs or extensive travel costs.

The event promises to be enlightening.  Our keynote speaker is Michael Horn, author of Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns.  Rich Cummins, former Columbia Basin College president and WGU-Washington chancellor says, "Unlike many who analyze higher education in terms of its flaws, Michael Horn provides critical insights about how we can create a positive future.  As internet technology transforms every aspect of contemporary life, Horn offers ideas about creatively using these disruptions to serve greater numbers of our students with increased effectiveness. He is an engaging presenter whose ideas the CTCLDA membership will find stimulating and thoughtful."  For  full details and registration link, see https://www.ctcleads.org/

I look forward to seeing you take advantage of this opportunity and all of the CTCLDA's professional development programming.

Best,

Kevin

Kevin D. McCarthy,Ph.D.
President
[cid:image001.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

[cid:image013.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: 425-235-2235
Email: kmccarthy at RTC.edu<mailto:kmccarthy at RTC.edu>
www.RTC.edu<http://www.rtc.edu/>