[Ctclda] Submit a conference proposal

Kati Hays chays at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 9 07:55:33 PDT 2018

Good Monday Morning!

For our Summer CTCLDA Conference, August 16 & 17 at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane, we are tapping into the expertise within our system to share their knowledge in a presentation.
The theme for the conference is :"AN EQUITY BASED APPROACH TO ORGANIZATIONAL HEALTH"
Our speakers are Dr Eddie Moore Jr<https://www.eddiemoorejr.com/about-dr-moore-1/>, <https://www.eddiemoorejr.com/about-dr-moore-1/> Director of The Privilege Institute (TPI) and The National White Privilege Conference (WPC)
And  Dr. Marvin Fairman, president, Organizational Health Diagnostic and Development Corporation<http://www.organizationalhealth.com/>
More information is on the attached document.  Please pass this on to others who might consider presenting.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
All the best,
Kati
Catherine (Kati) Hays
Executive Director, CTC Leadership Development Association
www.ctcleads.org<http://www.ctcleads.org>