[Ctclda] 2017-2018 Deans' Academy applications now accepted!

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 13 11:23:35 PDT 2017

My friends and colleagues!

I wanted to take a moment and ensure you all are in the loop about Workforce Deans' Academy<http://www.careersined.org/training_events/ltwd.shtm>!  :)

This is a truly amazing professional development opportunity, and we are lucky to have the fabulous Jamie Wells, director of the Center of Excellence for Careers in Education<http://www.careersined.org/> at Green River, to facilitate such a fantastic program.

Questions should be directed to Jamie at jrwells at greenriver.edu<mailto:jrwells at greenriver.edu>