[CTCAccess] Audio Description vendors?

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Tue Jan 21 13:02:20 PST 2020

Hi Marc,

We have been going a lot of AD with 3play the last 2 quarters. Overall it's been great. There has been a hiccup or two and some strange ways to order AD once we had already ordered captions via CaptionHub but overall working great.

It's expensive - that's the biggest downside.

Spoke with Panopto re: AD as well.  They are working on building out the ability for Panopto users to add their own AD. This will help to save money and, for some videos, could be a great option.

Best,
Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD
Instructional Designer