[CTCAccess] Fwd: [AccessDL] register for our Washington State Accessible Online Learning Capacity Building Institute

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Thu May 3 05:26:09 PDT 2018

UW is offering a one day Accessible Online Learning capacity building institute.

More details below.

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lyla M. Crawford" <lylac at uw.edu<mailto:lylac at uw.edu>>
Date: May 2, 2018 at 8:05:02 AM PDT
To: "accessdl at uw.edu<mailto:accessdl at uw.edu>" <accessdl at uw.edu<mailto:accessdl at uw.edu>>
Subject: [AccessDL] register for our Washington State Accessible Online Learning Capacity Building Institute

Hello Everyone,

Please pass this announcement along to your online learning developer/instructor colleagues.

The University of Washington’s Accessible Technology Services of UW-IT is happy to announce that we will host a Washington State Accessible Online Learning Capacity Building Institute on June 26th. This event will focus on how to make online learning accessible to all students and faculty, especially those with disabilities.

The meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 26th, on the University of Washington Seattle campus in HUB 145. We will provide a continental breakfast starting at 8:30 am. The formal program for the day, which will include lunch, will begin at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm.

Space is limited so individuals are encouraged to apply soon at https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/lylac/353937. Applicants must be from a higher education institution in Washington.

If you have questions about the event please email Lyla Crawford at lylac at uw.edu<mailto:lylac at uw.edu>.

Thank you,

Lyla Crawford

Washington State Accessible IT CBI Coordinator

UW Technology

University of Washington

606 W. Sharp

Spokane, WA 99201

509.328.9331 voice/TTY

lylac at uw.edu<mailto:lylac at uw.edu>

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.

Director, UW Accessible Technology Services

Affiliate Professor, Education

University of Washington, Box 354842

Seattle, WA 98195

sherylb at uw.edu<mailto:sherylb at uw.edu>