[CATO] CATO Monthly Meeting (New Meeting Series)

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 10 14:13:24 PST 2023

12/10/2021 Dear CATO members,

I needed to edit our Zoom meeting information for our monthly meetings. Please note that thin link and ID number have both changed and the waiting room is disabled.

  *   NEW Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88176783599
  *   NEW ID: 881 7678 3599

7/15 Hello all, I am editing this series to ensure that it shows up as a reoccurring event.

Hello everyone,

This meeting invite is meant to replace the old CATO Monthly Meeting invite that was attached to Mark Jenkin’s Zoom account. This invite will take us to my Zoom room for each meeting. (The old meeting invite will get deleted.)

For the moment, I have assigned Monique Belair as co-host, which we can change as needed.

CATO’S Monthly meeting will still be held at the same time: Every second Tuesday of the month from 2:30-4:00PM.

At our next meeting on July 13th, we will receive a demo of the Ed Tech Commons/app store.

~Monica

Monica Olsson (she/her) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3101498935

Meeting ID: 310 149 8935

One tap mobile