[CATO] Announcing the 2022-2023 CATO Co-Chairs

Ward Naf wnaf at whatcom.edu
Fri Sep 23 11:02:35 PDT 2022

Nice, I like it!!!

Ward Naf
IT Director
Whatcom Community College<https://www.whatcom.edu/>
(360) 383-3430

From: CATO <cato-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Monica Olsson via CATO
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2022 10:45 AM
To: cato at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [CATO] Announcing the 2022-2023 CATO Co-Chairs

Hello all and happy Friday!

It is will great pleasure that I get to announce Zach Lattin and Jeanie Henkle as our new CATO co-chairs for the next year. I look forward to working with you both and to seeing what this group accomplishes! Our next meeting is scheduled on Tuesday October 11th from 2:30-4:00pm. See you all then.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate - Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-3922 * c: 206-914-7187