[CATO] Vote now for CATO co-chairs for 2022-2023!

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:35:37 PDT 2022

Hello CATO!

It is time for us to vote in our CATO co-chairs for the next year. Please complete this Vote Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpgSjhWibyGuhmEOdG_IaKzYxYLZUEhvpozvBsMsEYTpRBXg/viewform?pli=1> by next Thursday the 22nd, which is exactly one week from today. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

I'd like to extend my gratitude to both Zach and Doug for serving as co-chairs this past year. Thank you!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>