[CATO] Fw: Today is Global Accessibility Awareness Day! Read more to earn a prize!

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu May 19 15:14:48 PDT 2022

Happy GAAD my dear CATO peeps! Below is the announcement I sent to our agency today. Thought you might have fun looking through the content. How are you celebrating GAAD?

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>