[CATO] Accessibility in Procurement on LinkedIn and Slack

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 21 11:00:00 PDT 2022

Hi CATO and AT Coords,

This morning I learned about two new resources related to accessible IT procurement that I want to share with you.

  1.  The Open, Inclusive, & Sustainable Procurement in the U.S. Group on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9015153/>. I just submitted a request to join so don't know how active it is. About this group :A space to connect and collaborate with others working on open, inclusive, and equitable procurement reforms in the U.S.
  2.  The #procurement-with-a11y-first thread on Slack. Once you join Slack and open the app, you can search for and join this thread. Looks like it was created recently on April 7th this year and has only 40 members. Would love to see it grow! Let me know if you would like me to sent an invite to your email address.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>