[CATO] Immersive Reader comes to Anthology's Blackboard Ally, making learning more accessible to all

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Wed Jul 20 14:11:47 PDT 2022

Thanks for sharing! I just hopped into our Canvas instance and can't seem to get Immersive Reader to come up as an alternate option. I just posted to the Ally Users Group to see if there is a rollout plan (with Bb first and Canvas later). I will let you know.

And, anyone, please let me know if you see it in your Canvas.

Best,
Amy

Amy Rovner, M.P.H., R.D.
Acting Director
eLearning Services
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>  |  206.546.6937
eLearning Office: 206.546-6966
Pronouns: she, her, hers
[Shoreline Community College logo]<https://shoreline.edu/>

  *   Canvas Questions?  Reach out to Canvas 24/7 Help Live Chat:  Chat with Canvas Support (Student)<https://cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=student&sfid=001A000000ZQQ2oIAH> and Chat with Canvas Support (Faculty)<https://cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=admin&sfid=001A000000ZQQ2oIAH>.
  *   Other Questions? Technical Support Center<https://support.shoreline.edu/> - use the search bar or Dolphie the AnswerBot to find answers, you can live chat or submit a request for assistance.