[CATO] IMPORTANT: CATO Elections

Lattin, Zachary ZLattin at clark.edu
Tue Aug 9 16:10:54 PDT 2022

Hello fabulous CATO members:

At today's meeting we forgot to mention that at September's meeting we will be voting for and electing new CATO co-chairs.  Consider nominating yourself or another member for a year-long role as CATO's co-chair.  Monica will put together a voting form (complete with accessible radio buttons of course,) for voting at the September meeting.

If you have questions about what it's like to be a co-chair, feel free to talk to Doug or me (your current co-chairs,) or Ward (past co-chair.)

Thank you, and see you all in September,
--Zach