[CATO] Interview Team for SBCTC Director of Educational Resources and Innovation

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Thu Sep 2 10:14:22 PDT 2021

Good morning!

I'm writing to see if one of you might be available to serve on the team conducting the first round of interviews for the new SBCTC Director of Educational Resources and Innovation.  The interviews are tentatively scheduled from 9:00am - 2:00pm on Monday, 9/13, and Thursday, 9/16.  This position will play an important role in advancing the accessibility work of our system, and I appreciate that we've been invited to participate.  Unfortunately, neither Ward nor I are available at those times.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks, Karen

Karen Fusco | Director | Access Services
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360.475.7540 | Fax 360.475.7436
kfusco at olympic.edu<mailto:kfusco at olympic.edu>
Access Services<http://www.olympic.edu/accessservices>
Accessibility at Olympic College<https://www.olympic.edu/about-olympic-college/accessibility-olympic-college>