[CATO] PDF Accessibility Module now live!

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 13 13:27:41 PDT 2021

Hello again!

I’d like to provide additional information to my announcement about the updated Accessible PDF module within the SBCTC Accessibility Micro Courses.

  1.  Please note that you will only be able to view and complete the PDF module after first completing the two required prerequisite modules: Understanding Disability and Accessible Design Concepts.

  2.  You can register for the Micro Courses <https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/training-registration.aspx> via the SBCTC eLearning’s Training Registration page.<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/training-registration.aspx>

  3.  The Training Registration page also provides a link where you can preview the lessons through the Library of Accessible Resources. We are still working to update the PDF content in the preview mode.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>