[CATO] Congratulations to our new co-chairs!

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 19 12:26:02 PDT 2021

Hello CATO!

Please join me in congratulating Doug Hayman and Zach Lattin on their appointment as incoming Chairs of CATO. As you know, each has significant and complementary expertise in the field of accessible technology and will provide great leadership in our group's work.  As the Accessibility Policy Associate and SBCTC liaison, I'll provide ongoing support to Doug and Zach.

Let's also express our gratitude once more to Ward and Karen for everything they have done over the years as CATO co-chairs.

Cheers,

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>