[CATO] What is Axe Con 2022? Resending the announcement!

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Wed Dec 8 13:25:11 PST 2021

Hello!

Allow me to resend this awesome event announcement. I am embarrassed to realize that in my last message promoting Axe Con 2022 I accidentally sent my own login information. Please disregard the original announcement and use the information below.

What is Axe Con 2022?
 Axe-con is an open and inclusive digital accessibility conference that welcomes developers, designers, business users, and accessibility professionals of all experience levels to a new kind of accessibility conference focused on building, testing, and maintaining accessible digital experiences. you can view the axe-con 2021 session archives here (registration required)<https://www.deque.com/axe-con/archives/>.

Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the world wide web is a featured speaker.
What is the cost?

  *   FREE!

2022 Agenda

  *   The 3-day agenda for Axe Con 2022<https://www.deque.com/axe-con/schedule/> is now live!

How do I register?

  *   Access your free registration<https://www.deque.com/axe-con/register/> now!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>