[CATO] {Disarmed} FW: Status of VPAT?

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Thu Aug 12 15:44:59 PDT 2021

This is a new twist. I asked for VPAT information for some project management software that our Comm & Marketing folks want to use.

They’ll only release it after we sign an NDA (ok) but only to “enterprise plan” users. Wow. They have 4 levels of accounts with Enterprise as the most robust and expensive.

I want to write back something rude…

It’s been that kind of day…

Amy