[CATO] CATO Work Plan for 2021-2022

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 9 08:04:51 PDT 2021

Dear CATO,

Ward, Karen, and I met last week to discuss strategic planning for the upcoming academic year. We identified a few goals for the committee put into a workplan and want to use tomorrow's meeting to discuss creating a work plan.

Below is a brief explanation of what we came up with:

  1.  Create a "CATO approved and recommended" accessibility conformance testing protocol to create a group of Trusted Testers within our system.
     *   This would include training and reporting methodologies as well. Our thought is that a subgroup inside CATO should be formed to focus on this.
  2.    Adding content to the Resources section on CATO's website: perhaps written guides, short videos, linking to recorded webinars or other outside materials, etc.
  3.  Working with Ward to clarify how best to report CATO's work and recommendations/requests to STAC. Asking STAC to clarify how they represent our work to the Presidents, and how feedback will be communicated back down to us.
  4.  Other goals as identified by the group.

See you all tomorrow in my Zoom room <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3101498935> at 2:30pm.
Full link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3101498935

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>