[Cato] College Query about Accessible IT Specific Position Descriptions

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 2 11:14:04 PDT 2020

Hi CATO

I was contacted by a college looking to hire an Accessible IT Coordinator and they asked for some suggestions about position description and salary. I know that's not THAT common in our system but I think a few of you have hired people into positions like that.  Before I scour the higher ed accessibility listservs I thought I'd seek some local knowledge.

If you could send any information you have about those kinds of positions at your college or others my way, I'd very much appreciate it.  I'll anonymize any information about salary and location before I send it along if you wish.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Jenkins
Director, Educational Technology & Open Education
Cell: 503.891-3515
Office: 360.704-4363

I'm currently working remotely. Please text before calling my cell phone if possible.