[Cato] Resource request for sbctc.edu

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 3 10:30:11 PDT 2020

Hi

We're trying to build a central support site at sbctc.edu with as much guidance as possible for faculty & students moving online. We have posted the TCC/DSSC guidance for teaching online and we have some good resources from outside the system.

What would be helpful is if anyone can share local resources, tutorials, and other forms of guidance you've been providing to your faculty and students about accessible teaching and learning. If you have anything you can share, please send it to me either directly or over the list and we'll make it available when that site becomes generally available next week.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mark

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
Mark Jenkins
Director, Educational Technology & Open Education
Accessible Technology Initiatives
mjenkins at sbctc.edu<mailto:mjenkins at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4363