[Cato] FW: **DSSC Letter of Concern regarding CATO**

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 15 15:04:35 PST 2019

Just an FYI: This was sent to the Deputy Directors of the Education and IT divisions at SBCTC.

Jess :)

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>