[Cato] CATO update

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:56:41 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that CATO is a bit up in the air right now. Mark is looking at ways to expand its membership and also have it represented in the larger governance structure.

I'm unsure of what membership will look like (even if I'll be part of it), but hope that if there are openings for representation in your area that you'll still be interested?

We'll keep you posted on what develops. We have a couple of new deputy directors in IT and Education, so I think Mark will be working closely with them to figure out which model is best.

In the meantime, you'll still be hearing from me as I seek ways to solicit input and guidance from the colleges. :)

Thanks for all you do and the work you've done for CATO!
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!