[Cato] quick CATO update

Kerri B. Holferty kholferty at whatcom.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:16:50 PDT 2018

I could be available between 9:30-11

Kerri

Kerri B Holferty, M.Ed.
Director
Access & Disability Services

From: Rovner, Amy<mailto:arovner at shoreline.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:56 PM
To: Jess Thompson<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu>; cato at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:cato at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Cato] quick CATO update

I’m free 10:30-1:00pm.

That sounds great!
Amy

From: Cato <cato-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Jess Thompson <jess.thompson at sbctc.edu>
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 2:34 PM
To: "cato at lists.ctc.edu" <cato at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [Cato] quick CATO update

Hi all,

Mark and I just met and I wanted to pass along another update. One possibility that's being explored --- no promises here --- is for CATO to report to the new Strategic Tech Workgroup (which would report to WACTC and has representation from IC, ITC, BAC, RPC, and ELC, so it's also a cross-functional group).

If you all would like, Mark offered to set up a call for us to chat on Monday. Let me know if you're interested, I can do a call anytime before 1:00.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> | Accessibility Lessons<https://sbctc.instructure.com/courses/1578604/>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!