[Cato] VPAT Verification Software

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed May 9 09:56:01 PDT 2018

If we can find a way to legally share/sell test results, then maybe whatever comes from the inventory and trusted tester project could actually serve that purpose... that would be waaaay down the line, but if it works for security, why not accessibility?

Has there ever been any talk about vendors suing if a product is deemed unsecure by an institution?

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!