[Cato] FW: [ITACCESS] Accessibility Article in EDUCAUSE Magazine

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Mon Mar 12 15:29:40 PDT 2018

There have been some interesting replies to our article on the EDUCAUSE list serve (all good so far!).  I wasn’t aware that there’s a subgroup called ELI (EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative) that does an annual survey of teaching and learning. Accessibility and UDL have moved up to #2 this year!  May be some good data to use to support our efforts.  See two responses below.

Amy