[Cato] Trusted tester update

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Mon Mar 12 11:01:38 PDT 2018

Yeah, I'm just trying to think of alternatives and something about the way you presented it in that email made me think about it again.

There might be totally legitimate ways to borrow (and fund?) other spending authority for something that's fundamentally non-commercial. Or there might not.  But it's worth a brainstorm, maybe with some fourth floor people included.

Mark Jenkins, Director
eLearning |Open Education
Coordinator, Accessible Technology Initiatives

mjenkins at sbctc.edu
360.704-4363