[Cato] Fw: accessibility mode status

Hsiao, Terence thsiao at cascadia.edu
Thu Mar 1 11:40:46 PST 2018

________________________________
From: Christy Campbell <ccampbell at sbctc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:13 AM
To: Hsiao, Terence
Subject: RE: accessibility mode status

Terence,

I would not expect Scott to know or anyone currently.  :(

We are moving over to AWS and doing validations on the system of those environments.  We need to as part of that shift also turn on the accessibility mode in PeopleSoft and review where we have made changes to PeopleSoft (Enhancements, Modifications, or Customizations) to make sure they were developed with the requirements of accessibility.

This is not an overnight effort…. there is analysis, fixes, and testing.  And also to evaluate the architecture to confirm we do not have performance implications when “Accessibility” is turned on.

How can I help?  What do you need?  Timeline?  Plan? Are there deadlines?

Regards,

Christy Campbell