[Cato] Access360 application questions

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:48:59 PDT 2018

Hi all,

At the last CATO meeting (which I think was just Mark, Karen, Ward and myself) we chatted a bit about next year's Access360 application questions/requirements. I'm working on this right now with our contracts team as this will need to be a competitive grant. That said, I can't share out the questions because it's unfair for some colleges to see them beforehand.

Instead, I'm checking to see if you all think there's anything we should ask about/require. Applications will be reviewed (by this group hopefully) in order to rank the responses, so any info you think might help determine who should participate we could ask for.

Thanks!
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!