[Cato] [External] webinar record

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Mon Jan 29 16:42:45 PST 2018

And I'm sure that number is low.  We are hosting a group through our Center for Teaching and Learning and, so far, seven people have RSVP'd for tomorrow.  I don't think those folks registered independently.

I also forgot to ask you about "party favors" - is this still an option for future webinars?

Great job!