[Cato] Fwd: BAC feedback

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 8 09:21:40 PST 2018

I think that type of meeting would involve Ward and Mark (and yourself) --- are the three of you available to pull something together for Jan 23 and get on the agenda?

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives

www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu>

Begin forwarded message: