[Cato] ctcLink accessibility mode status

Hsiao, Terence thsiao at cascadia.edu
Tue Feb 13 07:38:18 PST 2018

In case this was on your mind . . .

From: Christy Campbell [mailto:ccampbell at sbctc.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 5:25 PM
To: Hsiao, Terence <thsiao at cascadia.edu>
Subject: RE: accessibility mode status

Terrance,

We plan to include as part of Deployment 2 - The upgrade project but need to ensure that customizations have been developed for accessibility within that mode as well as we perform necessary Performance Testing to ensure timely processing for system and end users.

I have asked Tara to include line items in the project plan to ensure that accessibility is turned on and that we do a level of validation / scanning of the software and customizations to insure compliance around accessibility.

Does that clarify and help?

Regards,
Christy Campbell