[Cato] rethinking in the light of more experience

Hsiao, Terence thsiao at cascadia.edu
Sun Feb 11 13:20:39 PST 2018

Following up on the e-mail I sent a few hours ago. I have now made it through the entire Access 101 course and Module 3 seemed to take a lot longer than Modules 1&2 . . . with (for me) less value.

Perhaps rather than thinking of a "lite" version of the course we should think of it in terms of Step A (motivating you to care about accessibility & showing you how simple the basics are) and Step B (how to assess websites that you assign to students).

Just my two cents.

Terence