[Cato] soliciting feedback -- from who?
wnaf at whatcom.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:37:49 PST 2018
I am going to be at RPC tomorrow and Friday, anyone else going? If I can get on the agenda should I do the pitch to RPC and get that one off our list? They have time set aside Friday morning for State Board reports and other updates as requested. Happy to do it if needed, going to be there for a day and a half already.
Whatcom Community College
From: Cato [mailto:cato-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Jess Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:42 PM
To: cato at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [Cato] soliciting feedback -- from who?
Ok, y'all, let's nail down which groups we need to get in front of.
I'm putting in my own thoughts to get us started. I'm ranking which I think we should go to first to get general feedback and more importantly raise awareness that we're doing this so no one can say they weren't asked for input (so, all commissions). Then, I'm noting which groups I think we might want to follow up with for more specific input once the model/approach starts to really develop.
Some of the specific feedback might be shaped by what that actual model encompasses, so I'm just guessing right now. Feel free to chime in if you disagree or want to see more.
Right now with councils Mark J and I are thinking make them aware of what we're doing and encourage them to share their input with their commission rep (if they have any).
* Business Affairs <https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/bac/default.aspx> Commission (BAC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/bac/default.aspx> - initial input/approval
* Budget Accounting and Reporting Council (BAR)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/bar/default.aspx>
* Operations and Facilities Council (OFC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/ofc/default.aspx>
* Purchasing Affairs Council (PAC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/pac/default.aspx> - specific feedback on model
* Bookstore Council
* Safety, Security and Emergency Management Council (SSEMC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/ssemc/default.aspx>
* Human Resources Management Commission (HRMC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/hrmc/default.aspx> - initial input/approval
* Information Technology Commission (ITC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/itc/default.aspx> - initial input/approval, specific feedback on model
* Security Council
* Instruction Commission (IC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/ic/default.aspx> - initial input/approval
* Articulation and Transfer Council (ATC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/atc/default.aspx>
* Baccalaureate Leadership Council (BLC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/blc/default.aspx>
* Council for Basic Skills (CBS)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/cbs/default.aspx>
* Continuing Education Council (CEC)<https://sites.google.com/site/wacontedcouncil/>
* eLearning Council (ELC)<https://sites.google.com/site/waelearningcouncil/home> specific feedback on model
* Library Leadership Council (LLC)<http://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/>
* Workforce Education Council (WEC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/wec/default.aspx>
* Public Information Commission (PIC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/pic/default.aspx> - initial input/approval specific feedback on model
* Research and Planning Commission (RPC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/rpc/default.aspx> - initial input/approval
* Data Governance Committee (DGC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/dgc/default.aspx>
* Student Services Commission (WSSSC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/wsssc/default.aspx> - initial input/approval
* Advising and Counseling Council (ACC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/acc/default.aspx>
* Admissions and Registration Council (ARC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/arc/default.aspx>
* Career and Employment Services Council (CESC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/cesc/default.aspx>
* College Women's Programs Council (CWPC)
* Council of Unions and Student Programs (CUSP)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/cusp/default.aspx>
* Disability Support Services Council (DSSC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/dssc/default.aspx> specific feedback on model
* Financial Aid Council (FAC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/fac/default.aspx>
* Multicultural Student Services Directors Council (MSSDC)<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/mssdc/default.aspx>
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CATO