[Cato] Access360 Spring Convening Agenda and Info

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 30 12:20:42 PDT 2018

We look forward to seeing you at the Access360 Spring Convening later this week at Green River Community College's Kent Station Campus.

I've pulled together a more detailed draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YHwnDfHUr8T1uvxnoamDZ6VYd5h5GIPp3-3-eQQdZ8c/edit?usp=sharing> for you all to review. We are expecting about 35 for the optional Monday morning event and will kick off the full convening at 1pm on Thursday. Please note that lunch is on your own Thursday, and there are a selection of dining options within Kent Station.

Location & Parking:
Green River College, Kent Campus
417 Ramsey Way, Suite 112
Kent, WA 98032
Room 282/283

Kent Station Map<http://www.kentstation.com/directory-map>

Parking: The covered lot belongs to the Kent Sounder train and is typically full by 8am. The outdoor parking adjacent to Kent Campus should allow for ample parking. There's also another lot on the opposite end of Kent Station for parking if needed.

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!