[Cato] Spring convening - campus reports

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 23 11:04:10 PDT 2018

Hello, Access360 Team leads,

For the Spring convening, we would like each team to prepare a short, 10min PPT on successful practices and lessons learned in implementing Policy #188—Each college will have about 10 minutes to speak about overall progress or a specific successful practice.

Please email you PPT to me by May 2. (No need for anything formal or fancy.)

Thanks,

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!