[Cato] Fw: Thanks for submitting your proposal to Accessing Higher Ground, Jess!

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 20 13:55:06 PDT 2018

Happy Friday!

I submitted a proposal for Accessing Higher Ground.  I assume I can add speakers later on if anyone wants/is able to join (fingers crossed). I'm also forwarding this along in case anyone wants to submit it for another conference/presentation. I don't necessarily need to be the presenter, but can share the presentation with the group if you want to do a presentation on your own. I think it will be a nice presentation to highlight CATO's work and role in our system. :)

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!