[Cato] accessing higher ground

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:36:56 PDT 2018

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up on yesterday's meeting - anyone interested in presenting with me at Accessing Higher Ground<http://accessinghigherground.org/>? Even if you're uncertain about attending, I'd rather get you in there then edit afterwards.

Here is the session description (taken from what Amy and I will do for IMS): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xz_OXLKd6wh3ezpn_BYsNjUvo2Abiia0F_T4mJeUDHI/edit?usp=sharing

Proposals are due the 20th, so I'd like to get everything in by the end of this week or early next. Total cost for the conference probably comes in around $2,000. ($900 hotel, $550 registration, + airfare and meals) It's pricey, but honestly the best (ehm, only) conference on accessible tech in higher ed.  ...and on that note, I'm going to get a blog post out about conferences now.

Thanks,
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!