[Cato] CATO

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:55:07 PDT 2018

Hello,

I'm not sending directions again b/c I think you all now know how to get here.  If not, lmk. :)

Apologies but I'm not able to get parking passes for tomorrow (long story!) but hopefully you have a way to be reimbursed for your parking permit.  There's a machine right on the sidewalk across from the Visitor's lot (Between the 1000 building and the walkway to the Student Union bldg.).

We are meeting in 1010 this time.  That's in the 1000 building and it's the Boardroom - the nicer room with the Ushaped table.

I'll be there before 9am with some sort of fruit or healthy snack.

Best,
Amy