[Cato] Accessibility Communication

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 4 13:07:32 PDT 2018

I have more I can say about this at our meeting. I wouldn’t expect to hear anything soon – and if you do, please share whatever that message is with me.

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!