[Cato] [External] CATO Taking Points / Current Projects

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Thu Oct 12 08:43:36 PDT 2017

Just made a comment on the talking points - I'm "Anonymous" for some reason.  Anyway, I think this is perfect, though I might add some history depending on the audience.  Folks might also like to know that CATO (i.e., Jess) was responsible for the webinar series that was so well received last year . . . or was that Jess in another hat?