[Cato] CATO Update

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 2 14:16:22 PDT 2017

Hi all,

In case some of you are preparing for council/commission meetings and are on the agenda to give a CATO update. CATO is being restructured. A few of us have been honing in on the best ways in which CATO can meet the needs of our system and we're still in the process of defining what that looks like. Stay tuned for an email from Mark Jenkins on the new membership structure.

In the meantime, don't worry about a fall meeting or anything - I'm sure you're busy enough without! 😉

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>