[Cato] Chat with system committee

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 29 13:19:38 PST 2017

Hi Cyndi,

I've created a Doodle poll<https://doodle.com/poll/rb97mrnifucc8w8n> with some times from the week of Dec 11th. I'm copying CATO (Committee for Accessible Tech Oversight) to have them fill it in as well so that we can determine a time that will work best for the majority.

Thanks again,
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives